Why choose Electricity North West for your apprenticeship?
Our Advanced Apprenticeship offers the opportunity to earn a salary and claim fantastic benefits whilst building the skills you need for a great career.
By choosing Electricity North West you will also be joining a company that is Leading the North West to zero carbon.
We are changing how we use electricity and investing in the ideas and actions to build a carbon neutral future for the communities in which we live and serve. We see it as our responsibility to lead the way in this transformation and we hope you would like to be part of this exciting future.
As an apprentice with us you will start on a salary of £12,699.44 rising each year as you gain experience and progress in your programme, but there's so much more on offer.
- Work is great but we all appreciate some time off and during your apprenticeship you will receive holidays starting at 23 days per year plus bank holidays.
- Working for Electricity North West also gives you access to a huge range of discounts. From money off meals out and cinema tickets, to cashback and discounts on the latest technology or fashion - we will help your money go further.
- If you have already got a driving licence (or when you do) we support your travel across our region through our company vans.
- As we hope you will make a career with us, we offer a fantastic pension scheme where we double the investment that you make so you have a secure future.
- We are also committed to protecting and supporting your physical and mental health working with fantastic healthcare providers.
- We believe in life-long learning and when you join Electricity North West you will have access to a great support network and state of the art facilities in our own training academy built with electrical engineering in mind. After three years you will have completed an industry recognised level 3 Power Network Apprenticeship and be equipped with the experience and high-quality training to take on a permanent role with us.
How does all that sound?