What’s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary
- Support to achieve a Level 3 Power Network Craftsperson Apprenticeship
- Annual leave starting at 23 days per year plus bank holidays
- Membership of a defined contribution pensions scheme offering an employer contribution of up to 14%
- Occupational health benefits including an employee assistance programme
- A range of optional flexible benefits
- Access to company vans to support your travel across the region
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of GCSEs 4 - 9 or A* - C in Maths, English Language and a Science based subject
- A self-motivated, well organised team player
- An interest in driving your own career development
- A practical approach to solving problems with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focus
- A full UK driving licence (must be held before you start your apprenticeship with us)
You will also need to evidence the following behavioural competencies:
- Customer understanding
- Interpersonal awareness
Do you have a passion for working outdoors? Most of our work takes place outside, from urban Manchester to rural Cumbria. We face all weathers across diverse, challenging terrain - if you have the physical fitness to endure unpredictable conditions, this programme will suit you!
We welcome applications from all candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We’re particularly keen to receive applications from women and candidates from minority ethnic groups. Offers will be made entirely on merit.
For more information have a look at our FAQs.