What’s in it for you?
- A competitive starting salary
- The opportunity to gain accreditation via the Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Annual leave starting at 26 days per year
- Membership of a contribution pensions scheme offering an employer contribution of up to 14%
- Occupational health benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of optional flexible benefits
- A professional mentor to support your development
- Hands-on experience and the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge through technical training courses and placements within Electricity North West
What are we looking for?
- A degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering (BEng / MEng – minimum 2:1)
- An interest in driving your own career development
- A self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Strong analytical skills with IT literacy and excellent attention to detail
- Full driving licence, or commitment to learn to drive
Your age doesn’t matter; we welcome applications from all candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We’re particularly keen to receive applications from women and black and minority ethnic groups. Offers will be made entirely on merit.